Daily Routine & FAQS


  • 10:oo Arrival and gather for welcome song and felt board activity that introduces our daily theme
  • 10:15 Hiking with games and stories specific to curriculum
  • 10:45 Snack (bring your own)
  • 11:00 Art project
  • 11:30 Goodbye Closing song

FAQS
How far do we walk?
Our longest walk is 1.75 miles round trip. I'll let you know in the confirmation email if we are walking a long distance. Hiking boots are not necessary, but comfortable shoes are important.


What do we do when it rains?
Usually camp is still on, in the r
ain! But if it's really miserable, I'll let you know via email if we'll meet indoors or cancel.

Can I bring my stroller?
We use strollers often on all paved trails.  The first day in the forest is the only day we can't use strollers, but contact me about your needs.  I can always take an alternate route for special conditions.

Can our Nanny, Grandparents or other caregivers come with me and/or my child?
Sure! No problem. Please send me their emails and give them a contact number so they can call if they need help with directions
. Let them know we will hike and sit on the ground often. 

Why don't you offer the sibling rate to nanny shares or cousins attending together?
I base my rate on the number of people assumed to be providing for the children. In the case of nanny shares and cousins it's often dual income families. If your situation is special, please let me know and I can work with you i.e. moms that work as nannies and want to bring their child.

What if we miss a day? I don't offer a discount for missed days, but I do allow Camp Credit.  I allow up to 4 make-up in any session any season, except the first day of camp and beach day (because of logistics.)  Let me know 2 days in advance so I can bring extra art supplies.

What is your cancellation policy?
Itty Bitty Camps reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment. Registrants will be notified by email and full refunds will be issued by check. All fees paid by participants for current sessions are non-refundable. If there are outstanding circumstances, the payment may be transferred to a future session.
All fees and schedules are subject to change with out notice.

Is my child too young for this program? At 12 months old, some children are still spending most of their time very close to the parent, in the baby carrier, nursing, or in arms. I believe they are participating, being in nature with their grown-ups, other children, and learning to create a positive relationship with us all, including the little critters we find. My goal is to make Itty Bitty Camps interesting for the parents as well as the little ones so we will all know the park's ecosystems a bit more intimately.

My toddler nurses often, is Itty Bitty Camp breastfeeding friendly? Yes, I wholly support nursing anytime we sit for a break, anywhere

Art Projects

butterfly kite

owl window
mini felt board
frog sock puppet
meadow Corsagebutterfly mobile
Our intention is to make art that is fun to play with, recyclable, re purposed, and/or compostable.